Changing from campus Canvas to One Canvas in the Canvas App
Users will need to switch their Canvas app content to display their One Canvas account instead of their campus Canvas account.
- Open up the Canvas app.
- From the Dashboard within the app, press the three lined icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select Change User (See Fig. 1)
Figure 1: Canvas app options
- Select the X under Previous Logins to delete your login to the campus instance of Canvas (See Fig 2) .
- Select the blue Find my school button near the middle of the screen (See Fig 2).
Figure 2: Remove previous login
- Type UM System into the search bar and select the result that appears below (See Fig 3).
Note: You can select either UMSystem or UM System; they are the same.
Figure 3: Search for UM System in the app
- Log in with your SSO username and password.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 3:01 PM