Canvas is a cloud-hosted learning management platform that streamlines a collection digital tools and content for a simpler and more connected learning experience.
How can I use Canvas in teaching?
- Post your syllabus and all course content in one convenient digital space
- Encourage student interaction with a selection of communication and collaboration tools
- Identify struggling students early and intervene with resources and support
- Distribute, receive, and grade all student assignments, quizzes, and exams
What is unique about Canvas?
- Canvas has a global community for its users to share, discuss, and innovate.
- Canvas has apps specifically for Teachers and Students for Apple and Android mobile devices
Canvas is accessed through a web browser or mobile app. It requires an internet connection of at least 512kbps.
See https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10721 for current requirements for computers and mobile devices.
Modified on: Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 9:13 AM
Did you find it helpful?