Canvas is a cloud-hosted learning management platform that streamlines a collection of digital tools and content for a simpler and more connected learning experience.
How can I use Canvas in teaching?
- Post your syllabus and all course content in one convenient digital space.
- Encourage student interaction with a selection of communication and collaboration tools.
- Identify struggling students early and intervene with resources and support.
- Distribute, receive and grade all student assignments, quizzes and exams.
What is unique about Canvas?
- Canvas has a global community for its users to share, discuss and innovate.
- Canvas has apps specifically for Teachers and Students for Apple and Android mobile devices.
Canvas is accessed through a web browser or mobile app. It requires an internet connection of at least 512kbps.
Modified on Modified on: Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 2:51 PM
Did you find it helpful?