Having questions about which Canvas Login method to choose?
- UMSYSTEM Login - Choose this option if you are a faculty member, staff member or student at any of the campuses of the University of Missouri System.
- Alternative Login - Choose this option if you are taking a University of Missouri Extension course or an MU Health Care course.
- Invited Guest Login - Choose this option if you have received an email invitation from email@example.com to create a guest account to login to Canvas. University of Missouri email addresses are not eligible for invited guest login access.
Still unsure? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-675-0755.
NOTE: If you have manually created your Canvas account through Cirrus, your account uses an email address as the Username and this field is case-sensitive. You must enter the Username exactly as you submitted it during account creation. Requesting a password reset will fail if the Username does not match exactly.
- Click on the Alternative Login link (See, Fig. 1)
Figure 1: Alternative Canvas login
- Select either Google or Microsoft, or if you don’t have either of those services, choose Other Login (See, Fig. 2)
Figure 2: Selecting a login method
- If you chose Other Login then click Create Account and follow the instructions (See, Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Selecting to create an account
Modified on: Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 3:42 PM
Did you find it helpful?