- Anywhere the Rich Content Editor (RCE) is used (assignment, page, discussions etc.) select the Plug icon (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Rich Content Editor menu
- Select View All.
- In the list of apps select Google Drive (LTI 1.3) (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: List of apps
- In the dialog box make sure that your @umsystem.edu account is showing and choose Select File (See Fig. 3). If you were logged in with a Gmail account, select Switch Account and authenticate with your SSO.
Figure 3: Google drive dialog box
- Choose the file that you want and select Add.
- A warning will appear to let you know that the permissions are going to be changed. Select Attach (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Attach the google file
- The file will be embedded into the rich content editor. Select the X to close the google drive window to return to Canvas.
Modified on: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 2:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?