Exporting the Canvas Calendar to another calendar
The Calendar link in Canvas, located in the Global Navigation, will provide you an at-a-glance look at all upcoming course events and assignments. Learn more about the Canvas Calendar.
Exporting the Canvas Calendar
You can choose to export an iCal feed for your Canvas calendar and import it to another calendar, such as Google or Outlook—thus integrating your Canvas due dates into another calendar that you use regularly.
- First, click the Calendar Feed button in the right-hand column (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Calendar Feed button
- Next, copy the link that is generated (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Calendar Feed link
Copy the link to the new calendar
Microsoft Outlook (Desktop)
- Click the Calendar tab.
- Click the Open Calendar button and, from the menu, choose From Internet… (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: From Internet link
- Paste the iCal link and click OK (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Paste in the iCal link
Microsoft Outlook (Office 365)
- Log in to your Webmail account.
- Go to Calendar.
- Click Add calendar and choose Subscribe from web.
- Paste the iCal link and click Import (See Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Paste in the iCal link
- Under Other calendars, click the down arrow to expand the menu. Choose From URL (See Fig. 6).
Figure 6: From URL
- Paste the URL and click Add Calendar (See Fig. 7).
Figure 7: Add Calendar button
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 10:40 AM