Turnitin is a plagiarism detection, grading and feedback tool that is integrated in Canvas. Instructors and students access Turnitin through Canvas assignment links in a Canvas course site.
How can I use Turnitin Feedback Studio in my teaching?
- Plaigarism detection on assignments with detailed Originality Report
- Commenting, giving feedback on and grading assignments
- Promoting academic integrity, correct and accurate citation, and paraphrasing
- Allows students to review their Similarity Report to revise assignments before final submission
What is unique about Turnitin?
- Turnitin combines cutting edge tools with curricular resources to deter plagiarism, teach the value of authentic writing and protect your institution's reputation.
- Turnitin empowers instructors with commenting and grading tools that make the feedback process faster, easier and more consistent.
- Turnitin tracks and analyzes student progress to inform instruction and support strategic initiatives throughout your institution.
Turnitin is a cloud application, so there is no software to install. Turnitin will run in any up-to-date web browser.
Modified on: Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 2:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?