Turnitin is a plagiarism detection, grading, and feedback tool that is integrated in Canvas. Instructors and students access Turnitin through Canvas assignment links in a Canvas course site.
How can I use Turnitin Feedback Studio in my teaching?
- Plaigarism detection on assignments with detailed Originality Report
- Commenting, giving feedback on and grading assignments
- Promoting academic integrity, correct and accurate citation, and paraphrasing
- Allows students to review their Similarity Report to revise assignments before final submission.
What is unique about Turnitin?
- Turnitin combines cutting edge tools with curricular resources to deter plagiarism, teach the value of authentic writing, and protect your institution's reputation
- Turnitin empowers instructors with commenting and grading tools that make the feedback process faster, easier, and more consistent.
- Turnitin tracks and analyzes student progress to inform instruction and support strategic initiatives throughout your institution.
Turnitin is a cloud application, so there is no software to install. Turnitin will run in any up to date web browser.
Modified on: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 3:55 PM
Did you find it helpful?