Deciding on Which Turnitin Integration To Use
There are two different Turnitin integrations in Canvas, Turntin Plagiarism Review, which integrates directly with Canvas online assignments, and Turnitin Feedback Studio, which provides access to the full suite of Turnitin features. (Feedback Studio is the Turnitin integration we had prior to May 2018.)
Use the Plagiarism Review feature in Canvas Assignments if you need to do any of the following:
Instructions located at this link.
- use Turnitin with groups,
- use Turnitin with Canvas' Peer Review features,
- use Turnitin with Canvas' Rubrics,
- grade papers through SpeedGrader,
- allow multiple files to be submitted to Turnitin as part of one assignment,
Set up your assignment with Turnitin Feedback Studio through the External Tool option in Canvas Assignment if you need Turnitin features in addition to plagiarism checking; such as:
- GradeMark features for standardizing grading,
- PeerMark features instead of Canvas' Peer Review features,
- ETS Grammar Checker,
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 3:57 PM