An instructor can submit a student's paper to Turnitin Feedback Studio.
- Open a web browser and go to https://turnitin.com/login_page.asp
- Select the link next to Forgot your password? (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Select the Forgot your password? prompt
- Enter your campus email address as it appears in Canvas and your Last Name.
- Follow the steps to create a password.
- Return to https://turnitin.com/login_page.asp and log in.
- Select the link for one of your classes. If you do not have a class, select the green Add Class button, and fill in the form. (When queried for an Enrollment key, enter any value you like. This is not used in our Turnitin configuration, but is a required field.)
- Select Add Assignment.
- Leave the default selection at Paper Assignment and select Next Step.
- Enter Direct Submit in the Assignment title field, 0 in the Point value field, and set the Due Date and Post Date fields to a couple of days later (do not exceed the end date of the Canvas site).
- Select Submit.
- At the end of the row for the Direct Submit assignment, select More Actions and then Submit from the drop-down menu (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: More actions options
- From the Submit drop-down menu you can choose to upload a single file, multiple files (in a .zip file), or paste in the text of a paper.
- Select your option and follow the steps to submit the paper.
Modified on: Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 9:49 AM
Did you find it helpful?