Attaching a rubric in Turnitin Feedback Studio
- From the Submissions Inbox, click any submitted paper.
- Click the rubric icon on the right-hand navigation (See Fig. 1)
Figure 1: rubric icon
- If there is no rubric in place, you will see this box (See Fig. 2)
Figure 2: no rubric attached
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right to attach a rubric (See Fig. 3)
Figure 3: choosing a rubric
- Set Attach to Assignment to On (See Fig. 4)
Figure 4: attach to assignment
- The rubric you’ve chosen will now be available for all papers submitted for that assignment.
Modified on: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 3:59 PM
Did you find it helpful?