If you have requested a development, organization or non-credit course site using the Canvas Request System you may rename that course.
- Go to the Canvas Request System and log in.
- Select the New Course History tab to view the courses that you have created with the CRS (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Course listing in the new course history tab
- Select Edit (See Fig. 1).
- Enter the modified course name and select Submit (See Fig. 2). Note that you can also check the box to hide the prefix of the name in Canvas (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Modifying the Canvas course name
- The name change will take effect after the next data run.
Modified on: Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 10:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?