This documentation will walk through removing a user from a course using the Canvas Request System. Only users who have been added through the CRS can be removed this way, all other roles should be removed by contacting the Registrar or course scheduler for your department.
- Go to the Canvas Request System and log in.
- Select the Course User Assignment tab (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Select the Course User Assignment tab
- Type information in the box to locate the course that you want to remove the user from. Enter one of the following in the search box:
- Course number
- Partial or Full Course ID
- Instructor SSO ID
- Select Search.
- When the results appear, choose Select on the line of the course you want to remove a (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Choose Select on the line of the course you want to remove a user.
- Locate the user you would like to remove and select Remove (See, Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Removing a course user
- Select Remove User to confirm.
Modified on: Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 12:03 PM
Did you find it helpful?