The Canvas Request System can be used to:
- Request a Course Combo to combine Canvas course sections and cross-listed courses
- Edit a previously completed Course Combo
- Edit a Canvas course name (the parent course) after completing a Course Combo
- Course User Assignment and removal
- Add/modify/remove users in non-registrar courses (e.g., development or organization sites)
- Add/modify/remove Observers or Course Coordinators to registrar courses
- Add a New Course to create a Canvas development/template or organization course site
- Requesting Canvas course content from another instructor into a Canvas course
- Giving a student with an incomplete continued access to your Canvas course
- Add a test student to your Canvas course using a Cirrus identity account
Contact your campus registrar to add/modify/remove enrollments in a registrar/for-credit Canvas course site.
Modified on: Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 1:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?