Cirrus identity accounts may be used for non-university affiliated, external users to gain access to Canvas with all levels of access, except for Teacher.
Examples of approved Cirrus accounts include:
- Access to a Canvas Catalog course
- Access to an Extension course
- Access to any non-credit course, development site or organization
- Student test account for instructors
- Organization access for a retired or graduated user
If you need Teacher access to a non-credit course or need access to a registrar course please see our enrolling external users in your Canvas site help guide.
Once you have determined you need a Cirrus Identity account please see this help article on how to Create, Activate and Verify your account.
Modified on Modified on: Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 9:01 AM
Did you find it helpful?