Creating a Cirrus identity Canvas account
Step 1: Create an account
- Click Alternative Login on the Missouri Online login page (See, Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Canvas alternative login
- Select to use an existing Google (gmail) or Microsoft (hotmail, live.com, microsoft.com, etc.) account OR select Other Login to create a new account (See, Fig. 2). We can help if you have questions regarding which log in method to choose. You can also reach out to Missouri Online via email, phone or live chat.
Figure 2: Login methods
If you selected an existing Google (See, Fig. 3) or Microsoft account, you will choose your account and enter your existing login information.
Figure 3: Google login method
- If you selected Other Login, on the next screen, click Create Account (See, Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Creating an account with an other login
- Enter your first name, last name and email, then click the blue Create button (See, Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Entering your personal information
Step 2: Activate your account
After you have created your account you will see a message to check your email to complete the account activation process (See, Fig. 6).
Figure 6: Email confirmation
Note: Your new ID is in the email.
- Open the activation email (See, Fig. 7) If you do not see the New Account Activation Email in your inbox, be sure to check your Junk or Spam folders.
Figure 7: Activation email with user id and activation link
- Take note of your User ID.
- Click the activation link.
- Set your account password and click Activate Account (See Fig. 8).
Figure 8: Setting your account password
- Click Continue (See, Fig. 9).
Figure 9: Activation success
- Now enter the user ID you were given and the password that you just created and click Login (See Fig. 10).
Figure 10: Logging into your account
Step 3: Verify your account
- Please verify your account the first time that you log in. Enter your email address and click Submit (See, Fig. 11).
Figure 11: Verifying your account
- Check your email for the verification code and enter it in the box.
- Click Submit (See, Fig. 12).
Figure 12: Entering the verification code
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 3:29 PM