Copying multiple VoiceThreads
Copying multiple VoiceThreads at once lets you quickly reuse an entire collection of content.
- Go to your VT Home page.
- Select multiple VoiceThreads by checking the box next to them in the list view or in the top-left corner of the thumbnail in the large thumbnail view.
- Click on the Copy button at the top of the screen (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: copy icon
- Give your copies new titles (See Fig. 2). We strongly suggest putting the semester in the title of the VoiceThread.
Figure 2: new titles for copied VoiceThreads
- Use the drop-down menu to select whether you’d like to keep all comments from the original, only your own comments, or none of them.
- Click Copy.
- Wait for the pop-up message indicating that the copies were made successfully.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, May 26, 2021 at 9:03 AM