Troubleshooting issues with VoiceThread
If you are having trouble with VoiceThread, try each of the below solutions. If this does not work, please contact email@example.com.
- Make sure you are using Chrome as it is VoiceThread's only supported browser. Firefox, Safari and Edge are not fully supported. More information on supported browsers is located here.
- Clear out your browser cache. Instructions located here.
- Clear our your cookies. Instructions located here.
- Restart your computer. A previously in-use program may be highjacking your microphone if you are having trouble recording audio. If all else fails, you can record your audio comment with another program on your computer or phone and upload it. Instructions on how to comment on a VoiceThread is located here.
- Note: If you are using the VoiceThread app on an iPhone and your sound is not working, please make sure it is not on silent/vibrate. If you are on an iPad, please follow the instructions here to ensure the same.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Tue, May 25, 2021 at 4:10 PM