There are a variety of ways to release assessments and content to select students, groups of students, or all students, with differing dates and requirements. The resources below can help you decide what you need to do in Canvas to fit the needs of your course and your students.
- How do I lock a module? (make it unavailable until a specific date and time)
- How do I require students to move through each module item in order? (make students complete unit assignments and readings in specific order)
- How do I set up prerequisite modules? (force students to complete each module in order before starting the next one)
- How do I add requirements to a module? (force students to meet certain requirements before progressing forward in coursework)
- What do Differentiated Assignments look like in Canvas?
- How do I make a quiz available before or after the due date?
- How do I assign an assignment to an individual student or course section?
- How do I assign a quiz to an individual student or course section?
- How do I assign an assignment to a course group?
Modified on: Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 10:26 AM
Did you find it helpful?