Canvas Peer Review is part of Canvas Assignments and is an assessment board tool that is part of Canvas. Instructors and students access Peer Review through the Assignments course navigation button that is within a Canvas site.
How can I use Canvas Peer Review in teaching?
- Canvas Peer Review allows students to review others' assignments.
- Instructors can compare students before and after review submissions.
- Providing your students with a rubric can help them give a thorough review. The rubric score is not factored into the student's grade; it is only there for feedback.
- Share this article with your students so they know where to look for feedback.
What is unique about Canvas Assignments?
- Reviews can be assigned randomly or manually.
- Reviews can be anonymous.
- Graded Discussions can also be peer reviewed but these are not anonymous.
- When a review is assigned, it will appear as an item on their to-do list for the course.
Assignments are a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas Assignments will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Modified on: Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 9:18 AM
Did you find it helpful?