First time users will use this process to create, and add courses to, an iClicker account.
Create your account
- Visit the iClicker website, or your devices app center, to download the iClicker student app to your mobile device.
- To choose your institution, look up University of Missouri and then select your campus.
- Create an account using your university email address.
Note: it is important to use the same email address each time you login. For example, if you created your account with @umsystem.edu you will want to use that domain every time you log into iClicker. Students who have used iClicker in the past should not create a new account. To recover or update an old account, please visit this page.
- Sign into your account with your device.
Watch this video for an overview of the process:
Add courses to your iClicker account
- Sign into your iClicker account.
- Choose the plus sign at the top right of the screen to open the the search tool, then use your instructor's name or the course name to search for your courses.
- Confirm that the course details match your class, then select Add This Course. Repeat the search to add more courses. Chosen courses will appear in your account library when you log into iClicker on your device.
This video demonstrates adding courses:
- Students using a laptop in class, rather than a mobile device, can log into the iClicker website
- For attendance-taking purposes, users must enable their location on their device
Modified on: Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 1:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?