Note: Only a Canvas user using the normal login will be able to access the recording. A user logging in through guest or visitor login will not be able to access the recording.
- Select Panopto Video in your Canvas navigation menu.
- Locate the recording you want to share and select Share (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Select the Share button
- Select Change under Who can access this video to open the dropdown list of options (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Select Change to see options of who can access the video
- Select Your Organization (unlisted) (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Who can access this video options
- You will see the permissions update within the window (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Permissions updated to Anyone at your org who has the link
- Select Copy Link (See Fig. 5). The link can now be shared with another instructor. They can insert the link into a Canvas Module item.
Figure 5: Copy the link of the recording
Select Embed, update the options as desired, and Copy Embed Code to copy the embed code (See Fig. 6). The embed code can now be shared with another instructor for them to insert into a Canvas module item.
%3CmxGraphModel%3E%3Croot%3E%3CmxCell%20id%3D%220%22%2F%3E%3CmxCell%20id%3D%221%22%20parent%3D%220%22%2F%3E%3CmxCell%20id%3D%222%22%20value%3D%22%22%20style%3D%22shape%3DsingleArrow%3BwhiteSpace%3Dwrap%3Bhtml%3D1%3BfillColor%3D%23FF0000%3Brotation%3D-145%3B%22%20vertex%3D%221%22%20parent%3D%221%22%3E%3CmxGeometry%20x%3D%221876%22%20y%3D%22123%22%20width%3D%2272%22%20height%3D%2229.35%22%20as%3D%22geometry%22%2F%3E%3C%2FmxCell%3E%3C%2Froot%3E%3C%2FmxGraphModel%3EFigure 6: Embed option
Modified on: Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 8:50 AM
Did you find it helpful?