Note: Only a Canvas user using the normal login will be able to access the recording. A user logging in through guest or visitor login will not be able to access the recording.
- From your Canvas site, select Panopto Videos in your navigation menu (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Panopto Videos link in course navigation
- Locate the recording you want to share and select Share (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Share the recording
- In Who has access, select the drop-down arrow to open permission selections (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Drop-down arrow for who has access
- Select Anyone at Your Organization with the Link (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Who has access options
- Select Save Changes (See Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Save changes selection
- Copy the link (See Fig. 6). The link can now be shared with another instructor. They can insert the link into a Canvas Module item.
Figure 6: Copy the link of the recording
Select Embed to copy the embed code. The embed code can now be shared with another instructor for them to insert into a Canvas module item.
Figure 8: Embed option
Modified on Modified on: Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 11:04 AM
Did you find it helpful?