Enabling Panopto in a Canvas site
Note: After you enable Panopto Video in Canvas, you need to click on the Panopto Videos link to create the Panopto folder.
To enable the Panopto Videos link in a Canvas site
- From your Canvas site, click the Settings button on the course navigation window.
- Click the Navigation tab on the top of the page (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Click on the Navigation tab that is on the top of the Settings page.
- You'll see two groups of buttons. The top group contains buttons that are currently active. The bottom group shows buttons that are currently inactive. Locate Panopto Videos button in the bottom group.
- Click on the three vertical dots and drag and drop it into the top group (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Drag the Panopto Videos item to the top section of the page to turn it on in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
Note: Do not add Panopto Videos as an External Tool in a Page.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 2:48 PM