To enable the Panopto Video link in a Canvas site
- From your Canvas site, select Settings in the course navigation window.
- Select the Navigation tab on the top of the page (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Select the Navigation tab that is on the top of the Settings page.
- You'll see two groups of buttons. The top group contains buttons that are currently active. The bottom group shows buttons that are currently inactive. Locate the Panopto Video button in the bottom group.
- Select and hold the Panopto Video button to drag and drop it into the top group (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Drag the Panopto Video item to the top section of the page to turn it on in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Save.
Note: After you enable Panopto Video in Canvas, you need to select the Panopto Video link to create the Panopto course folder.
Modified on: Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 1:41 PM
Did you find it helpful?