Moving multiple recordings/folders in Panopto via drag and drop
Moving Panopto folders via drag and drop
NOTE: Be sure to check the folder access permissions if you are moving a folder out of My Folder in Panopto.
- From your Canvas site, click on Panopto Videos in your navigation menu (See Fig. 1).
- Click the Settings icon (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Settings icon in upper right corner
- Click on Browse (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Browse your folders
- Click on the Pin icon to keep the browse page open (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Pin icon in the upper right
- Click and drag a folder to place it into a different folder. Then click OK (See Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Clicking and dragging a Panopto folder
Moving multiple Panopto recordings via drag and drop
- Follow steps 1 - 4, above.
- Click on the folder that contains the recordings you want to move.
- Hover your mouse over one video and check the box that appears (See Fig. 6).
Figure 6: Select a Panopto recording
- Check the Select All box. This will allow you to uncheck the videos you don’t want to move while the others remain selected (See Fig. 7).
Figure 7: Check the Select All box
- Click and drag the videos into the desired folder. Then the videos will have been moved (See Fig. 8).
Figure 8: Dragging the selected recordings to the new folder.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 2:22 PM