Moving Panopto folders via drag and drop
NOTE: Be sure to check the folder's access permissions if you are moving a folder out of My Folder in Panopto.
- From your Canvas site, select Panopto Video in your navigation menu (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Panopto Video in the navigation menu
- Select the Open in Panopto icon (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Open in Panopto icon in upper right corner
- Select Browse (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Browse your folders
- Select the Pin icon to keep the browse page open (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Pin icon in the upper right
- Click and drag a folder to place it into a different folder. Then select OK (See Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Clicking and dragging a Panopto folder
Moving multiple Panopto recordings via drag and drop
- Follow steps 1–4, above.
- Select the folder that contains the recordings you want to move.
- Hover your mouse over one video and check the box that appears (See Fig. 6).
Figure 6: Select a Panopto recording
- Check the Select All box. This will allow you to uncheck the videos you don’t want to move while the others remain selected (See Fig. 7).
Figure 7: Check the Select All box
- Click and drag the videos into the desired folder. Then the videos will have been moved (See Fig. 8).
Figure 8: Dragging the selected recordings to the new folder.
Modified on Modified on: Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 10:29 AM
Did you find it helpful?