Installing Panopto for Windows
Note: You may need administrator access on your computer to install Panopto. Please contact your department IT Pro for this access
- From your Canvas site, click the Panopto Videos button in your course navigation menu.
- Click on the Create button and select Record a new session from the dropdown menu (See Fig. 1) .
Figure 1: Select Record a new session in the dropdown menu.
- Click the Download Panopto button in the popup window.
- Save the .exe recorder file to your computer (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Save the file to your computer.
- After the download is complete, click on the file to extract the contents of the file to your computer.
- Click the Yes button in the popup window to allow changes to your computer (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: changes to your computer dialog box
- In the Installing Panopto window, click the Next button and then the Install button.
- In the Panopto screen that appears enter your username and password in the login fields (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Panopto login
Minimum system requirements and additional instructions are available at https://support.panopto.com/s/article/Install-Panopto-for-Windows
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 11:41 AM
Did you find it helpful?