This course requires the use of LockDown Browser for online exams.
1. Check the operating system requirements
- Windows: 10 and 8
- Mac: MacOS 10.12 or higher.
- iOS: 11.0+ (iPad only). Must have a compatible LMS integration.
2. Watch this short video to get a basic understanding of LockDown Browser.
3. Download and install LockDown Browser for your computer from this link (both PC and Mac).
To take an online exam
Start LockDown Browser, log in to Canvas and navigate to the exam. (You will NOT be able to access the exam with a standard web browser.) For additional details on using LockDown Browser, review this Student Quick Start Guide (PDF).
Follow these guidelines
- Ensure you're in a location where you won't be interrupted
- Turn off all mobile devices, phones, etc.
- Clear your desk of all external materials — books, papers, other computers, or devices
- Remain at your desk or workstation for the duration of the test
- LockDown Browser will prevent you from accessing other websites or applications; you will be unable to exit the test until all questions are completed and submitted.
Modified on: Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 2:21 PM
Did you find it helpful?