LockDown Browser helps prevent cheating on online quizzes via a special browser window.
How can I use LockDown Browser in teaching?
- Setting up a quiz in LockDown Browser will prevent students from:
- opening other applications
- going to another URL
- using print screen, copy or paste
- using any right-click functions
What is unique about LockDown Browser?
- Preventing the above actions minimizes the risks that students will consult unauthorized resources while taking a quiz and/or capturing text information to share with others.
LockDown Browser requires a program download to your computer. LockDown Browser will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Modified on: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:54 AM
Did you find it helpful?