LockDown Browser helps prevent cheating on online quizzes via a special browser window.
How can I use LockDown Browser in teaching?
- Setting up a quiz in LockDown Browser will prevent students from:
- Opening other applications.
- Going to another URL.
- Using print screen, copy or paste.
- Using any right-click functions
What is unique about LockDown Browser?
- Preventing the above actions minimizes the risks that students will use unauthorized resources while taking a quiz and/or capturing text information to share with others.
LockDown Browser is a software that must be downloaded and installed on the student's computer. Students can install it on their personal PC or Mac computers. A separate lab version is required for installation in computing sites.
Email email@example.com for information about installing in computing sites.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 9:12 AM