Canvas Grades is a Canvas tool for viewing, providing feedback on and grading student assessments. Instructors and students access Canvas Grades through the course menu.
How can I use Canvas Grades in teaching?
- Keep your students up to date on how they are doing in the class by posting their grades for them to see.
- Give students feedback on assessments via the SpeedGrader.
What is unique about Grades?
- Assign final grades by using a point system or a weighted grade system.
- Show scores as points, letter, percentage or complete/incomplete.
- Hide grades from students until you are ready to share them with the Grade Posting Policy.
- Apply a Late Policy to automatically deduct a partial grade to assessments that have been submitted late.
Grades is a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas Grades will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Modified on: Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 8:42 AM
Did you find it helpful?