Canvas Grades is a Canvas tool for viewing, providing feedback on and grading student assessments. Instructors and students access Canvas Grades through the course menu.
How can I use Canvas Grades in teaching?
- Keep your students up to date on how they are doing in the class by posting their grades for them to see.
- Give students feedback on assessments via the SpeedGrader.
What is unique about Grades?
- Assign final grades by using a point system or a weighted grade system.
- Show scores as points, letter, percentage or complete/incomplete.
- Hide grades from students until you are ready to share them with the Grade Posting Policy.
- Apply a Late Policy to automatically deduct a partial grade to assessments that have been submitted late.
Grades is a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas Grades will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, May 21, 2021 at 11:16 AM