Canvas SpeedGrader is a Canvas tool for viewing, providing feedback on and grading student assignment submissions. Instructors and students access SpeedGrader through Canvas Grades.
How can I use Canvas SpeedGrader in teaching?
- View student's written submissions and use the annotation tools to provide feedback within the document.
- Give comments (written, multimedia or a file attachment) on the student's work as a whole.
- Give a score to the student's work.
- Use a Rubric to assign points for meeting criteria and adding comments.
- View student quiz responses as well as logs of each student's quiz attempts.
What is unique about SpeedGrader?
- Feedback can be given on submission as a whole or an integrated part of the document.
SpeedGrader is a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas SpeedGrader will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, May 21, 2021 at 11:54 AM