Canvas SpeedGrader is a Canvas tool for viewing, providing feedback on and grading student assignment submissions. Instructors and students access SpeedGrader through Canvas Grades.
How can I use Canvas SpeedGrader in teaching?
- View student's written submissions and use the annotation tools to provide feedback within the document.
- Give comments (written, multimedia or a file attachment) on the student's work as a whole.
- Give a score to the student's work.
- Use a Rubric to assign points for meeting criteria and adding comments.
- View student quiz responses as well as logs of each student's quiz attempts.
What is unique about SpeedGrader?
- Feedback can be given on submission as a whole or an integrated part of the document.
SpeedGrader is a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas SpeedGrader will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Modified on: Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 8:44 AM
Did you find it helpful?