Transitioning McGraw-Hill Connect in One Canvas
What is the same?
Everything. There is no difference to the McGraw-Hill Connect integration between the old instance of Canvas and the new one.
What has changed?
The name of the link has been standardized to McGraw Hill Connect.
What actions do I need to take?
Whether you are creating a new course with McGraw-Hill Connect or importing an old one, you will need to enable Cengage in your course menu.
- Go to the course's Settings.
- Click on the Navigation tab.
- Drag McGraw Hill Connect from the bottom to the place you wish it to appear in the course menu in the top portion of the screen.
- Click the blue Save button at the bottom.
What else should I know?
- The first time you click on a McGraw-Hill Connect link on the new server, you will be asked to re-authenticate with McGraw-Hill Connect. You will need your McGraw-Hill Connect password.
- If you imported a Canvas site with content from McGraw Hill, after linking the course to McGraw-Hill Connect and deploying assignments, double check for duplicate links. Some of these may be dead links.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 1:53 PM