On July 20, 2023, Missouri Online will install an upgraded version of the McGraw Hill Connect Canvas integration. This provides improved security and makes it easier to add content to Modules.
The older Connect integration will remain available until the end of the Spring 2024 semester, but we encourage you to switch before then. Before you make the change, you should:
Remove the McGraw Hill Connect link from your Canvas course navigation menu.
- In your course, go to Settings.
- Choose the Navigation tab at the top.
- Locate McGraw Hill Connect in the upper listing.
- Drag it to the bottom listing.
- Scroll down and select Save.
Delete Assignments using MH Connect. This will also remove them from the gradebook. After pairing your book, you may redeploy these in bulk from Connect in the usual way.
- In your course, go to Assignments.
- If all Connect assignments are together in one Assignment Group, with no other assignments mixed in, you can delete them all by selecting the three vertical dots at the far right of the Assignment Group and choosing Delete. Assignments deleted this way cannot be recovered.
- You can also delete individual assignments by selecting the three vertical dots for that particular assignment at the far right of its line in Canvas and choosing Delete. This is reversible, if needed.
To pair your Connect course:
- In your course, go to Modules.
- Find or create the module in which you wish to place McGraw Hill content.
- Select the three vertical dots at the far right of the module.
- Choose McGraw Hill Connect LTIA from the menu.
Note: In McGraw Hill documentation, this will be labeled as McGraw Hill Connect. To avoid confusion while we transition to the new version, we have chosen to add LTIA to the title.
- Pair with a Connect section as you normally would. The first time you do this, you may be asked to sign into your Connect account from Canvas.
For details on adding content, see:
• Adding an eBook link for students in LTI Advantage Note, the screenshot in this article shows a Blackboard logo, you will see a red-orange Canvas logo instead.
Modified on: Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 11:04 AM
Did you find it helpful?