McGraw-Hill Connect is a whole suite of content, courseware, and adaptive learning tools to support diverse teaching styles.
How can I use Connect in teaching?
- Provide access to textbooks in a robust and easy-to-use online reader
- Deploy pre-packaged or customized assignments, quizzes, and other activities from the publisher into Canvas for grades or practice
- Let students find their own way through difficult material with the adaptive learning capabilities of SmartBook
- Track performance and identify problem areas
What is unique about Connect?
- McGraw-Hill Connect provides a comprehensive suite of tools for instructors and students.
Connect is integrated into Canvas, so there is no software for students to install, it runs through the browser.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:32 PM