McGraw Hill Connect is a whole suite of content, courseware and adaptive learning tools to support diverse teaching styles.
How can I use Connect in teaching?
- Provide access to textbooks in a robust and easy-to-use online reader.
- Deploy prepackaged or customized assignments, quizzes and other activities from the publisher into Canvas for grades or practice.
- Let students find their own way through difficult material with the adaptive learning capabilities of SmartBook.
- Track performance and identify problem areas.
What is unique about Connect?
- McGraw Hill Connect provides a comprehensive suite of tools for instructors and students.
Connect is integrated into Canvas, so there is no software for students to install — it runs through the browser.
Modified on Modified on: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 12:27 PM
Did you find it helpful?