McGraw-Hill Connect is a whole suite of content, courseware, and adaptive learning tools to support diverse teaching styles.
How can I use Connect in teaching?
- Provide access to textbooks in a robust and easy-to-use online reader
- Deploy pre-packaged or customized assignments, quizzes, and other activities from the publisher into Canvas for grades or practice
- Let students find their own way through difficult material with the adaptive learning capabilities of SmartBook
- Track performance and identify problem areas
What is unique about Connect?
- McGraw-Hill Connect provides a comprehensive suite of tools for instructors and students.
Connect is integrated into Canvas, so there is no software for students to install, it runs through the browser.
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:32 PM
Did you find it helpful?