Zoom has enabled live transcription for University of Missouri System. This service is at no cost. Note: While the captions are fairly accurate, this service may not fully meet ADA requirements for accommodation. This service does not apply to Zoom Protected accounts.
- From your web browser, log in to umsystem.zoom.us.
- Select Settings (See Fig. 1).
- Underneath Meeting, select In Meeting (advanced) (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Zoom settings
- Select Closed Captioning, to enable, and to enable live transcription (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Zoom closed captioning settings
- Once you are in your Zoom meeting, select Live Transcript in your menu.
- Select Enable Auto-Transcription (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Zoom meeting live transcript settings
Modified on: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 12:13 PM
Did you find it helpful?