Enabling Zoom live transcription
Zoom has enabled live transcription for University of Missouri System. This service is at no cost. Note: While the captions are fairly accurate, this service may not fully meet ADA requirements for accommodation. This service does not apply to Zoom Protected accounts.
- From your web browser, log in to umsystem.zoom.us.
- Click Settings (See Fig. 1).
- Underneath Meeting, click In Meeting (advanced) (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Zoom settings
- Click to enable Closed Captioning and to enable live transcription (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Zoom closed captioning settings
- Once you are in your Zoom meeting, click Live Transcript in your menu.
- Click Enable Auto-Transcription (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Zoom meeting live transcript settings
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 4:44 PM