A Zoom client can be installed on your internet-capable device including desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones.
Note: If you are using a university computer, you will use Software Center to download the Zoom client. If you need assistance with Software Center, contact your campus IT department.
- Using the device that you want to use with Zoom, go to https://umsystem.zoom.us.
- Select the Download Client link on the top of the page.
- Select the Download button for Zoom Client for Meetings.
- Open the installation file that downloads to your computer.
- Follow the prompts to install the Zoom client.
- Open the Zoom software on your computer.
- Select the Sign In with SSO button (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: sign in with SSO
In the Your Company domain field, enter umsystem and then select the Continue button (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: umsystem company domain
Enter your campus username and password and select the Login button.
Modified on: Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 9:35 AM
Did you find it helpful?