Users can trim the beginning and end of a Zoom recording. To remove the beginning or end of a Zoom recording, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Zoom account. All UM System campus users will log in at either https://umsystem.zoom.us or https://umsystemprotected.zoom.us.
- Select the Recordings button located in the left navigation panel (See Fig. 1).
- Search for the recording or locate it in the list.
- Select on the title of the recording.
- Select the thumbnail of the video (see Fig. 2) to open the recording in a new window.
- When the new window opens, select the Scissor icon (see Fig. 3) in the player menu.
Note: This will not affect the original recording. If you enable downloads, viewers will have access to the full-length recording and all relevant files, including audio transcripts, chat and subtitles.
- Locate the sliders (see Fig. 4) at the beginning and end of the timeline. Drag the sliders left or right to set the new playback range.
- Select the Save button.
Modified on: Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 8:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?