Viewing all of your Outlook meetings in the Zoom app
- Sign in with your username and password at umsystem.zoom.us.
- Click on Profile (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Profile navigation in Zoom
- Click Connect to Calendar and Contact Service (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Connecting a new calendar
- Click on Office 365, then click Next (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Selecting which calendar to connect
- Leave all automatically populated settings on this page as they are. Leave bottom check box unchecked (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Viewing the calendar information
- Click Authorize.
- Sign in with your university credentials.
- You should now see all of your Outlook meetings displayed under Meetings in the Zoom application.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 1:01 PM