Viewing all of your Outlook meetings in the Zoom app
- Sign in with your username and password at umsystem.zoom.us.
- Click on Profile (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Profile navigation in Zoom
- Click Connect to Calendar and Contact Service (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Connecting a new calendar
- Click on Exchange, check Allow Zoom to get calendar event and then click Next (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Selecting which calendar to connect
- Enter um-ad\userID and your password (See Fig. 4).
- Select Exchange 2016 and paste the EWS URL https://mail.umsystem.edu/ews/Exchange.asmx (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Entering the calendar information
- Click Authorize.
- You should now see all of your Outlook meetings displayed under Meetings in the Zoom application.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 10:07 AM