Viewing all of your Outlook meetings in the Zoom app
- Sign in with your username and password at umsystem.zoom.us.
- Click on Profile (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Profile navigation in Zoom
- Click Delete to remove your previous profile (See Fig. 2)
Figure 2: Removing your old profile
- Click Connect to Calendar and Contact Service (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Connecting a new calendar
- Click on Office 365, then click Next (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Selecting which calendar to connect
- Leave all automatically populated settings on this page as they are.
- In the EWS URL text box enter https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx (See Fig. 5) .
- Leave the bottom check box unchecked (See Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Viewing the calendar information
- Click Authorize.
- Sign in with your university credentials.
- You should now see all of your Outlook meetings displayed under Meetings in the Zoom application.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 3:28 PM