- Sign in with your username and password at umsystem.zoom.us.
- Select Profile (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Profile navigation in Zoom
- Scroll towards the bottom of the page. If you have an existing calendar integration select Delete to remove that profile (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Removing your old profile
- Select Configure Calendar and Contact Service (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Connecting a new calendar
- Select on Office 365, then select Next (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Selecting which calendar to connect
- Select Authorize (See, Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Authorizing your account
- Sign in with your university credentials (See, Fig. 6).
Figure 6: Signing in to your account
- You will then briefly see a confirmation message (See, Fig. 7).
Figure 7: Calendar configuration confirmation message
- The calendar integration settings will now appear similar to Figure 8, below.
Figure 8: Calendar settings showing read and write privileges to the calendar
- You should now see all of your Outlook meetings displayed under Meetings in the Zoom application.
Modified on: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 11:59 AM
Did you find it helpful?