Recording a Zoom meeting
Only hosts and co-hosts can start a cloud recording. If you want a participant to start a recording, you can make them a co-host or use local recording. Recordings started by co-hosts will still appear in the host's recordings in the Zoom web portal.
To record a meeting to the cloud
- Start a meeting as the host.
- Click the Record button in the Zoom toolbar.
- Select Record to the Cloud to begin recording (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: recording to the cloud
- To stop recording, click Pause/Stop Recording or End Meeting (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: pause/stop recording
- Once the recording has been stopped, the recording must be processed before viewing. Zoom will send an email to the host's email address when the process is completed.
Manage your cloud recordings
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 10:15 AM
Did you find it helpful?