Instructors wanting to use their UM System Zoom account in their Canvas site will need to enable the Zoom button in the site's course navigation menu.
- Log in with your username and password to Canvas.
- Click on the Canvas site where you want to use Zoom.
- On the course navigation menu, click the Settings button.
- Click on the Navigation tab (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Click on the Navigation tab on the top of the page.
- Locate the Zoom button on the lower half of the page (See Fig 2).
Figure 2: Locate the Zoom button.
- Click on the More icon (three stacked dots) and select the Enable option from the drop-down list (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Select Enable to move the button to the top section of the page.
- The button is now enabled.
- Optionally, position the button where you want it to appear in the course navigation menu. Click and drag the button to the new location.
- Click the Save button on the bottom of the page.
If you already have scheduled Zoom meetings from a different Zoom account, you will need to recreate them in your Zoom button.
Modified on Modified on: Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 11:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?