Instructors wanting to use their UM System Zoom account in their Canvas site will need to enable the Zoom button in the site's course navigation menu.
- Log in with your username and password to Canvas.
- Select the Canvas site where you want to use Zoom.
- On the course navigation menu, select the Settings button.
- Select the Navigation tab (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Select the Navigation tab on the top of the page.
- Locate the Zoom button on the lower half of the page (See Fig 2).
Figure 2: Locate the Zoom button.
- Select the More icon (three stacked dots) and select the Enable option from the drop-down list (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Select Enable to move the button to the top section of the page.
- The button is now enabled.
- Optionally, position the button where you want it to appear in the course navigation menu. Select the button and drag it to the new location.
- Select Save button on the bottom of the page.
If you already have scheduled Zoom meetings from a different Zoom account, you will need to recreate them in your Zoom button.
Modified on: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 11:57 AM
Did you find it helpful?