A Zoom client can be installed on your internet-capable device including desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones.
- Using the device that you want to use with Zoom, go to https://umsystem.zoom.us.
- Select the Download Client link on the top of the page.
- Select the Install button for Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- Open the app on your device.
- Select the Sign In button.
- Select the SSO button.
- In the Enter your company domain field, enter umsystem (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: umsystem company domain
- Select the Go button.
- Enter your campus username and password and Select the Login button.
- Multi-factor Authentication must be set up to continue.Figure 2: Enter UM System credentials
Modified on: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 12:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?