Installing Zoom on Your Mobile Device
A Zoom client can be installed on your internet-capable device including desktops, laptops, tablets, or smartphones.
- Using the device that you want to use with Zoom, go to https://umsystem.zoom.us.
- Click the Download Client link on the top of the page.
- Click the Install button for Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- Open the app on your device.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click the SSO button.
- In the Enter your company domain field, enter umsystem (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: umsystem company domain
- Click the Go button.
- Enter your campus username and password and click the Login button.
- Multi-factor Authentication must be set up to continue.Figure 2: Enter UM System credentials
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, May 18, 2022 at 8:20 AM