Please consider participating in our Summer Faculty AI Survey. We are seeking to learn more about your interests, uses, and experiences with AI for your classes, as well as to better understand how we can support you in the rapidly changing environment.
Missouri Online & UM Resources
Artificial Intelligence (AI) pages on TeachingTools documentation site
Missouri Online Blog Posts on AI:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) pages on Teaching.missouri.edu
University of Missouri System 200.010 Standard of Conduct - the updated section is C.1.c.
AI training session recordings hosted by Missouri Online
- One Useful Thing by Ethan Mollick (Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania) - see also the paper Assigning AI: Seven Approaches for Students, with Prompts by Ethan and Lilach Mollick
- Rhetorica by Marc Watkins (University of Mississippi)
- Learning, Teaching and Leadership by Sarah Eaton (University of Calgary)
- Reflecting Allowed by Maha Bali (American University in Cairo)
Curated AI Tool Lists
Examples mentioned in the Types & Uses of Generative AI training session
Links to Tools
Tools are free unless otherwise noted. An asterisk indicates a freemium model. Most require creating an account.
This is not intended as a comprehensive listing. It only lists tools mentioned in the "Types & Uses of Generative AI" session.
None of these tools have been vetted or approved by the University of Missouri at this time. These listings do not constitute endorsements.
- Bing AI Chat - available in Microsoft Edge or on a phone app - Android - iOS (Users must log in with a personal account. Institutional accounts are not allowed at this time.)
- Bard (Users must log in with a personal account. Institutional accounts are not allowed at this time.)
- Claude 2
- Scholarcy* - there is also a free-to-use browser extension for Chrome
- Semantic Scholar
- Charm AI*
- Lex AI*
- Google Docs (Beta version - Users must log in with a personal account. Institutional accounts are not allowed at this time.)
- Adobe Firefly
- Bing Image Creator
- Blue Willow*
- DALL-E 2
- Midjourney (No free version available)
- Stable Diffusion
Modified on: Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 9:19 AM
Did you find it helpful?