- Login to Canvas.
- Select Account in the Canvas Global Navigation and then select Qualtrics (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Canvas navigation menu
Select Click here to Authorize (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Authorization for Qualtrics
Select Authorize to confirm (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Authorization confirmation
Select your campus domain by putting your cursor inside the text box to view the choices (See Fig 4).
Figure 4: Choosing the correct qualtrics domain
Select Login now.
A new window will open prompting you to login to Qualtrics. Select Sign in with SSO (See Fig. 5).
Figure 5: Choosing the Sign in with SSO option
- Enter the organization id as follows: missouri, umkc, umsl or mst depending on your home campus (See Fig. 6).
Figure 6: Enter the correct campus organization id
- Select Continue.
- Next, enter your SSO and password. Select Login (See Fig. 7).
Figure 7: SSO log in box
- If you do not have a Qualtrics account select No, I don't have a preexisting account here (See Fig. 8). If you do have a qualtrics account please skip to step 13.
Figure 8: Selecting if you have a qualtrics account
- Then, select sign in (See Fig. 9).
Figure 9: Signing into Qualtrics
- If you do have a Qualtrics account select Yes, I have a preexisting account here (See Fig. 8).
- Select Approve (See Fig 10).
Figure 10: Approving your Qualtrics account
- The additional window will close. Return to Canvas to Sync your surveys.
Modified on: Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 9:28 AM
Did you find it helpful?