Enabling Badgr in the navigation menu
Badgr is integrated into the Canvas system for all users. It only needs to be turned on in the Canvas site where it will be used.
To enable Badgr in a Canvas site:
- Log in to Canvas and go to the homepage of the Canvas site where you want to use Badgr.
- Click on the Settings button in the course navigation menu.
- Click on the Navigation tab.
- Scroll to the bottom section of the page and locate the Badges button.
- Click on the more icon at the end of the Badges button and select Enable from the pop-up menu. The button will jump to the top section of buttons that are currently enabled in the site.
- Optionally, drag the button to the desired location in the menu list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
- The Badges button is now visible in the course navigation menu.
To continue setting up Badges in your Canvas site, see the Badgr knowledge-base article, "Creating an issuer and badges in Canvas."
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, May 21, 2021 at 11:03 AM