The free version of Badgr is connected to Canvas and awards portable digital badges to students as they complete course modules.
How can I use Badgr in teaching?
- Automatically award badges as students complete course modules
- Display course progress to students and instructors
- Add an element of gamification to courses with an optional privacy-protecting student leaderboard
- Help students visualize their academic achievements in the larger context of their professional development
What is unique about Badgr?
- Badgr is built on the Open Badges format
- Students can see all badges they’ve earned in all their Canvas courses
- Badge earners can download badges and share to social media from within a course
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 1:26 PM