The free version of Badgr is connected to Canvas and awards portable digital badges to students as they complete course modules.
How can I use Badgr in teaching?
- Automatically award badges as students complete course modules.
- Display course progress to students and instructors.
- Add an element of gamification to courses with an optional privacy-protecting student leaderboard.
- Help students visualize their academic achievements in the larger context of their professional development.
What is unique about Badgr?
- Badgr is built on the Open Badges format.
- Students can see all badges they’ve earned in all their Canvas courses.
- Badge earners can download badges and share to social media from within a course.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 8:48 AM