Google Assignments makes Google Docs and Google Drive compatible with your LMS for file submissions. You can use Assignments to save time distributing and grading student work, and analyze student submissions with originality reports to ensure authenticity.
How can I use Google Assignments in teaching?
- Create and share new coursework, such as templates and worksheets
- Use time-saving grading features, such as an easy-to-use comment bank
- Check for potential plagiarism in student work with originality reports
- Integrate Google Docs and Drive directly in Canvas, which you already use for streamlined feedback and file sharing
What is unique about Google Assignments?
- Distribute personalized Google Drive templates and worksheets to students
- Built-in plagiarism checking with originality reports
- Easily reuse frequent margin comments with a personalized comment bank
A Google Drive account and a current web browser.
Modified on: Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:29 AM
Did you find it helpful?