Google Assignments makes Google Docs and Google Drive compatible with your LMS for file submissions. You can use Assignments to save time distributing and grading student work, and analyze student submissions with originality reports to ensure authenticity. Access Google Assignments through your Canvas course as an external tool.
How can I use Google Assignments in teaching?
- Create and share new course work, such as templates and worksheets.
- Use time-saving grading features, such as an easy-to-use comment bank.
- Check for potential plagiarism in student work with originality reports.
- Integrate Google Docs and Drive directly in Canvas, which you already use for streamlined feedback and file sharing.
What is unique about Google Assignments?
- Distribute personalized Google Drive templates and worksheets to students.
- Built-in plagiarism checking with originality reports.
- Easily reuse frequent margin comments with a personalized comment bank.
A UM System G Suite account is required to create Google Assignments.
Modified on: Mon, Jan 8, 2024 at 2:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?