Signing into Zoom on your computer
- Open the Zoom software on your computer.
- Select the Sign In with SSO button (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: sign in with SSO
In the Your Company domain field, enter umsystem or umsystemprotected and then select the Continue button (See Fig. 2). If needed, find out more about the differences between UM System Zoom and UM System Zoom Protected.
Figure 2: umsystem company domain
Enter your umsystem email address and password to login (See Fig. 3). Multi-factor Authentication must be set up to continue.
Figure 3: Enter umsystem credentials
Signing into Zoom on your mobile device
- Open the app on your device.
- Select the Sign In button.
- Select the SSO button.
- In the Enter your company domain field, enter umsystem or umsystemprotected (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: umsystem company domain
- Select the Go button.
- Enter your umsystem email address and password to login (See Fig. 5). Multi-factor Authentication must be set up to continue.
Figure 5: Enter umsystem credentials
When logging in, use your University email (e.g., email@example.com ) to log in.
Modified on: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 9:31 AM
Did you find it helpful?