Respondus can be used effectively to make a paper printout of a Canvas quiz.
- Select Settings in the Canvas course navigation menu.
- Select Export Course Content and change the Export Type to Quiz.
- Select your quiz and select Create Export.
- When the export finishes select the link to your export and save the .zip file to your computer.
- Change the Current Personality to IMS QTI (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Change Respondus personality
- Select Import Questions.
- Make sure Type of file is set to QTI and select Browse.
- Change file type to Zipped IMS QTI package (.zip) (See Fig. 2)
Figure 2: Change file type
- Select your downloaded Canvas export file and select Open.
- In the Create a new document named box, enter a name for your quiz file.
- Select Preview to import the questions, then select Finish.
- Switch to the Preview + Publish tab and open Print Options, and select your desired format.
- Use the Save to File feature to save as a Word document or text file.
You will now have a document that can be easily printed.
Modified on: Wed, Feb 1, 2023 at 9:30 AM
Did you find it helpful?