Getting started with Top Hat
Instructor accounts are free of charge and allow an unlimited number of courses.
If you are new to Top Hat, make an appointment by emailing email@example.com. We work with Top Hat to provide instructors with free services to facilitate your use or transition to Top Hat, including:
- One-on-one orientation with a Top Hat specialist.
- Follow-up meetings with a Top Hat instructional designer.
- Migrating existing PowerPoint files from TurningPoint to Top Hat.
Using Top Hat
- To Link your Canvas courses with Top Hat, follow the Integration instruction. The integration allows you to download student roster from Canvas, and post grades from Top Hat to Canvas.
- To create your Top Hat account and courses, follow the UMKC Instructor Quick Start Guide. This quick start guide also includes instructions on most frequently used features.
For orientation, training, or on campus support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical support, contact Top Hat Support.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 9:24 AM