- Log in to Canvas, and on the left navigation window, click on Commons (See Fig. 1).
Figure 1: Canvas Commons
- Search for desired content (e.g., iClicker) (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: search box in Commons
- Click on the title, and then click import (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: import/download in Commons
- Select the courses you would like to import and click Import into Course (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4 Import into Course
- Go to your course modules and edit the content as desired.
Modified on: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 1:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?