Canvas Commons is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import and share resources. Instructors access Canvas Commons through the main navigation button that is within Canvas.
How can I use Canvas Commons in teaching?
- Commons can search for and import content into your Canvas course.
- Create a personal learning object repository.
- Build a course from scratch with relevant materials shared by other Canvas users.
- You can share resources to Commons from your Canvas courses.
What is unique about Commons?
- Find resources such as a module, quiz, assignment, discussion, page, document, video, image or audio file.
- Share your resources with others.
- Importing and downloading content is easy.
Commons is a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas Commons will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 1:00 PM