Canvas Commons is a learning object repository that enables educators to find, import and share resources. Instructors access Canvas Commons through the main navigation button that is within Canvas.
How can I use Canvas Commons in teaching?
- Commons can search for and import content into your Canvas course.
- Create a personal learning object repository.
- Build a course from scratch with relevant materials shared by other Canvas users.
- You can share resources to Commons from your Canvas courses.
What is unique about Commons?
- Find resources such as a module, quiz, assignment, discussion, page, document, video, image or audio file.
- Share your resources with others.
- Importing and downloading content is easy.
Commons is a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas Commons will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Modified on: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 1:00 PM
Did you find it helpful?