WileyPLUs is John Wiley & Sons’ next-generation e-textbook, homework, and adaptive learning platform.
How can I use WileyPLUS in Teaching?
- Provide access to textbooks in a robust and easy-to-use online reader (via VitalSource).
- Deploy pre-packaged or customized assignments, quizzes, and other activities from the publisher into Canvas for grades or practice.
- Adaptive practice activities help students identify and work through the parts of the materials that challenge them.
- Track student progress and analyze trends with analytics.
What is unique about WileyPLUS
- WileyPLUS integrates seamlessly with Canvas to allow easy access and simple customization.
- The tools are designed with accessibility and ease of use in mind.
WileyPLUS is integrated into Canvas, so there is no software for students to install, it runs through the browser. Due to certain setup requirements, please contact your campus support unit when setting up WileyPLUS.
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:59 PM
Did you find it helpful?