Getting started with MyLab and Mastering
Pearson MyLab and Mastering are teaching and learning platforms that empower instructors to reach every student. When combined with educational content written by respected scholars across the curriculum, MyLab and Mastering help deliver the learning outcomes that students and instructors aspire to. (Click here to learn more.)
Learn more about MyLab and Mastering features at this link.
MyLab and Mastering is integrated into Mizzou's Canvas instance. Instructors can add the MyLab and Mastering link to the Canvas Navigation Menu, and students access MyLab and Mastering through the links that are within their Canvas course.
For courses using Pearson textbooks or materials, please see the article: Adding the VitalSource Materials Tab to Course Navigation
For courses using Pearson Direct or Revel, please contact Course Design & Technology at email@example.com
- Add the MyLab and Mastering Link to the Canvas Navigation Menu by following the instructions in this video link.
- Create a new MyLab and Mastering course in Canvas by following the instructions in this video link.
- Copy a MyLab and Mastering course in Canvas by following the instructions in this video link.
- Synchronize Canvas Grades by following the instructions in this video link.
For additional help please go to this link.
- Get started with MyLab and Mastering by following the instructions and links on the Pearson Student Help page.
For additional help please click this link.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:48 PM